Culinary TipTo prevent your chopping board from sliding about and moving while you are chopping, take a wet dish cloth, fold it according to the size and shape of your chopping board then place the chopping board on top of the wet dish cloth. The wet dish cloth will prevent your chopping board from moving about and help you to chop safely
- Place ostrich in a shallow dish.
- Mix apricot jam, lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil, black pepper, ginger paste, chutney and coriander.
- Pour over the ostrich and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the ostrich and apricots onto the skewers alternatively.
- Braai over hot coals, or place under a hot grill for 3-4 minutes per side, basting regularly.
- Serve with boiled potato or brown rice and salad.