- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- 250 ml boiling water
- 1 tsp Robertsons coriander
- 1 tsp Robertsons cumin
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons paprika
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons cinnamon
- 40 ml sunflower oil
- 65 g dried apricots sliced
- 250 g couscous
- 600 g ready to roast Mediterranean vegetables
- 1 tin chickpeas drained
- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillets cut into strips
- 100 g halloumi cheese cubed
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Place roasting vegetables in an oven proof roasting tray, drizzle with oil and cover with tin foil, then allow to roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Place couscous into a bowl together with oil, sliced apricots and all the spices, give it a good mix with a fork to coat the grains in oil and to evenly distribute the spices.
Dissolve the Knorr Chicken Stock Pot in the boiling water then pour this over the couscous and cover immediately with clingfilm to allow the couscous to steam.
In the meantime heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken fillets and spices until cooked through and golden on both sides.
When the roast vegetables are ready, mix them with the steamed couscous, chickpeas and halloumi cheese.
Add the chicken strips and serve!