- 1 kg medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 125 grams or 1/2 cup margarine (or vegan option) as replacement
- 10 ml or 2 Tbsp chilli flakes
- 22.5 ml or 1.5 Tbsp Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
- Energy 297
- Protein 3.5g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 42.6g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 35.8g
- Sugar 10.8g
- Fibre 6.8g
- Fat 13.6g
- Saturated Fat 2.6g
- Unsaturated Fat 10.5g
- Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 4.2g
- Trans Fat 2.3g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 187mg
- Salt 0.47g
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 9%
- Potassium 21%
- Vitamin C 14%
- Vitamin A 564%
Wash the sweet potatoes and then cut a cross into the top of the potato, going about halfway through the potato.
Melt the margarine in a small pot and then add the chilli flakes and Robertsons Braai & Grill Spicy BBQ spice.
Wrap the potatoes in some foil and spoon in about 20 ml of the seasoned margarine over the potato before closing with foil.
Place over the fire and allow to cook until soft.