Braai Onions and Potatoes
5 mins 40 mins Serves 6
- Tin Foil, for roasting
- 30ml olive oil
- 750g baby potatoes
- 250g baby onions, in their skins
- 5ml Robertsons Thyme
- 5ml Robertsons Origanum
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
- Robertsons Black Pepper
- Brush the tin foil with some olive oil and toss the potatoes and onions in the remaining oil, Robertsons Thyme and Robertsons Origanum.
- Season with Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Place the potatoes and onions into the foil to make one large parcel and fold the edges in twice so as not to allow any steam to escape.
- Cook over coals for about 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.