- 1 butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves unpeeled
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp Robertsons cinnamon
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt to taste
- Robertsons Black Pepper to taste
- 325 ml vegetable stock
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- sprig of fresh thyme leaves stripped
- extra coconut cream to garnish
- handful chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- toasted sliced seeded bread to serve
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Spread out the butternut, onion, red pepper and garlic cloves in a large roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil, Robertsons Cinnamon and toss well to coat.
Season with Robertsons salt and pepper and roast at 180 degrees Celsius for 25-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Peel the garlic cloves, then add all the roasted vegetables to a large pot along with the vegetable stock, coconut cream, orange zest and juice, and fresh thyme.
Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Switch off the heat and stir through the Robertsons Pure Maca Powder.
Blend with a handheld blender until smooth.
Pour into mugs and top with a drizzle of extra coconut cream and a scattering of parsley.
Serve hot with toasted, buttered seed bread.