Super Healthy Smoothie Pops
20 mins 20 mins Serves 12
- 2 large bananas, sliced and frozen
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) oats
- 2 cups (500 ml) plain or Greek yoghurt
- 30ml Robertsons Pure Berry Boost
- 2 cups (500 ml) granola
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) melted nut butter of choice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) honey
- 2 handfuls mixed berries, to garnish
- Place the banana slices, oats, yoghurt and Robertsons Pure Berry Boost powder in a blender and blitz until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the granola with the melted nut butter and honey.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cupcake cases. Place a tablespoon of the granola mixture into each cupcake case, pressing down to flatten the base.
- Top with the creamy smoothie mixture (about 2 large tablespoons per cupcake case).
- Sprinkle mixed berries on top of each cup, pressing them gently into the mixture.
- Pop a wooden ice-cream stick into each cup.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Peel away the cupcake liners and serve immediately.