The Cleanest, Greenest Smoothie Ever
10 mins 10 mins Serves 4
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves
- 2 large bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup (250 ml) mango, cubed and frozen
- 15ml Pure Wheat Grass Powder
- 4 ice blocks
- ½ cup (125 ml) oats
- 1 cup (250 ml) yoghurt
- 1 orange, freshly squeezed
- honey, to taste
- 2 cups (500 ml) coconut water
- strawberries, to garnish
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve immediately.
- TIP: To make the mixture last for a week, fill your glass for drinking now and pour the remaining mixture into ice trays. Freeze for 3-4 hours. Place the frozen cubes in a large resealable plastic bag and store in the freezer. To make up a single portion during the week, place 6 cubes and ½ cup coconut water (or fruit juice of your choice) in a blender and whizz till smooth.