- 500 g butternut squash cut into chunks
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Masterblends Rustic Garlic & Herb
- 1 tsp Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 30 g fresh pomegranate seeds
- 10 g fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp olives
- squeeze of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to season
Serving Size 2
Amount per serving
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Place the butternut in a bowl, sprinkle with the Robertsons Rustic Garlic & Herb, Crushed Chillies and 1 tbsp olive oil and mix to coat.
Place on a baking sheet, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and roast for 40 minutes until cooked and starting to caramelize.
While the butternut is roasting, cook the quinoa as per the packet instructions, using the vegetable stock in place of water.
Once cooked and cooled down to room temperature, place the cooked butternut and quinoa in a bowl and toss with the pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, fresh parsley, olive oil and lemon juice, then season to taste.