- 2 x sirloin steaks (approximately 300g each)
- 30 ml or 2 Tbsp Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 large ripe Avocado, cubed (some sliced for garnish)
- 1 large ripe Mango, cubed
- 50 g Baby Spinach, rough chopped
- ½ a small red onion thinly sliced
- 80 g Baby Gem lettuce
- 8 g fresh Coriander
- 62.5 ml or ¼ cup chopped roasted Salted Peanuts
For the Dressing:
- 2.5 ml or ½ Tsp English mustard
- 10 g fresh coriander, chopped
- 62.5 ml or ¼ cup Spirit Vinegar
- 15 ml or 1 Tbsp Castor sugar
- 2.5 ml or ½ Tsp Robertsons Peri Peri
- 45 ml or 3 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 125 ml or ½ cup Sunflower Oil
- Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
Serving Size 6
Amount per serving
Season the sirloin steaks liberally with Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice.
Get a skillet scolding hot on the stove.
Add the olive oil to the skillet, pan fry the steaks for 1 minute and 30 seconds on each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
For the dressing, pulse all of the ingredients together. Remove from the blender. Season to taste.
Assemble the lettuce, baby spinach, red onion, mango and avocados on a platter.
Thinly slice the sirloin, trimming of excess fat or sinew. Add the thinly sliced sirloin to the salad platter.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and top with crunchy peanuts & fresh coriander.