- 200 g leftover barbecue roast chicken
- 30 ml chutney
- 10 ml soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons crushed chillies plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Robertsons garlic powder
- 10 rice paper sheets
- 1 medium cucumber deseeded and cut into batons (20)
- 1 medium carrot coarsely grated
- 1/2 small red cabbage finely shredded
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander
- 20 mint leaves
- chutney or sweet chilli sauce to serve
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Mix the chutney with the soy sauce, ginger, chilli and garlic and heat in a small sauce pan.
Add the chicken and mix well.
Set aside to cool and prepare the vegetables.
Dip a rice paper sheet into the bowl of water for about 20 seconds until just soft.
Place the rice paper sheet on a wet tea towel and place the coriander sprig and 2 mint leaves in the middle of the sheet.
Place some of the chicken and vegetables on top of the herbs, fold up the sides of the paper and roll up like a spring roll to enclose the filling.
Serve with the dipping sauce.