For the Grilled Steak
- 30 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp Robertsons Brazilian Smokehouse Rub
- 4 x 160 g prime rib steaks on the bone French trimmed (ask your Butcher to French trim the bones)
For the Chimichurri Sauce
- 30 g fresh coriander washed
- 1 green jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers chopped
- 30 ml red wine vinegar
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Brazilian Smokehouse Rub
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Combine the olive oil and Robertsons Brazilian Smokehouse Rub together in a small bowl.
Rub the beef with the rub mixture.
Heat a gridle pan over medium-high heat. Grill the steaks for 8-10 minutes or until done to your liking. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
In the meantime, prepare the chimichurri sauce; combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
Serve the steak with the chimichurri sauce.