- 100 g butter
- 1/4 cup wholegrain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 grated fresh lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Robertsons Rustic Karoo Lamb Rub
- 1 kg rack of lamb French trimmed (ask your Butcher to French trim it)
- salt to season
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Combine the butter, wholegrain mustard, garlic, lemon zest and Robertsons Rustic Karoo Lamb Rub in a small bowl.
Rub the fat side of the rack of lamb with the spice rub. Season with salt.
Place the rack of lamb on a large roasting pan. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
Turn the meat over and roast for another 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and leave the lamb to rest for 10 minutes before carving.