- 6 skinless chicken breasts, each cut into 3 pieces
- 15 ml or 1 tbsp Robertsons Chicken Spice
- 30 ml or 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 250 ml or 1 cup chicken stock
- 250 ml or 1 cup cream
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 62.5 ml or 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 lemon sliced
Serving Size 8
Amount per serving
- Energy 312
- Protein 26.8g
- Carbohydrate incl. fibre 2.8g
- Carbohydrate excl. fibre 2.1g
- Sugar 1.4g
- Fibre 0.7g
- Fat 21.2g
- Saturated Fat 8.5g
- Unsaturated Fat 7.3g
- Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5g
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 116mg
- Sodium 180mg
- Salt 0.45g
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 3%
- Potassium 12%
- Vitamin C 7%
- Vitamin A 1%
Season the chicken with the Robertsons Chicken Spice.
Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and brown the chicken for 2 – 3 minutes a side.
Remove the chicken and set aside.
Add the onion and sauté for 8 minutes or until soft and translucent.
Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Pour in the stock, cream, lemon juice and zest and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
Place the chicken pieces back into the pan, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon slices and serve with rice.