15 mins 15 mins Serves 4
- 15ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 20ml Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice
- 15ml Robertsons Paprika
- 125ml hot water
- 30ml tomato paste
- 8 Wraps, or Tortillas, large
- 1 Avocado Pear, diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Baby Cos Lettuce, trimmed, shredded
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Increase heat to high. Add mince. Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice and Robertsons Paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in water and tomato paste. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Heat wraps following packet directions. Place tortillas on a board and top each with mince mixture, avocado, tomato and lettuce.
- Fold up to enclose filling. Serve.