- 1 tsp Robertsons Chicken Spice
- 500 g cleaned chicken livers
- 15 ml extra virgin olive oil for frying
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tbsp Robertsons paprika
- 1 tbsp Robertsons peri peri
- 1 tbsp Robertsons garlic flakes
- 1 x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
Serving Size 2
Amount per serving
Season livers with Robertsons Chicken Spice.
Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and brown livers, leaving them slightly pink inside.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add a drop more oil and fry green pepper and onion for 2 minutes.
Add spices and garlic and fry for a further minute to allow the flavours to develop.
Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
Return livers to pan and cook gently for 1 - 2 minutes to heat through.
Serve with toast or Portuguese bread rolls.