- 1 cup mixed nuts and seeds (pecans, walnuts, cashews or almonds)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Pure Moringa Powder
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- pinch of Robertsons ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup dark baking chocolate plus extra to drizzle
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
In the bowl of a large food processor, pulse the nuts until finely ground (but stop before they start turning to nut butter).
Add the rolled oats, Robertsons Pure Moringa Powder, raisins, nutmeg and chia seeds to the nuts and quickly pulse (five 1-second pulses) to combine.
Add the peanut butter, honey and vanilla to the mixture, then pulse until all the ingredients are well blended, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
Melt the baking chocolate and drizzle it into an ice cube tray, swirling to ensure the sides of each hole are well coated with chocolate. (Baking chocolate will make the bites easier to unmould.)
Freeze for 10 minutes.
Fill each hole with the oat mixture and press down to remove any air bubbles.
Top with a little extra melted chocolate and freeze for 1 hour.
Pop the bites out of the ice cube tray.
Store the left-over bites in a resealable bag in the fridge.