- 1 whole spatchcock chicken
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Barbecue Spice
- 2 tsp Robertsons crushed chillies
- 60 ml chutney
- 10 chicken pieces
- 2 tsp Robertsons coarsely ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice
- juice of 1 lemon
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Combine the Robertsons Barbecue Spice, Robertsons Crushed Chillies and chutney.
Combine the Coarsely Ground Black Pepper, Robertsons Steak and Chops Spice and lemon juice with a little oil.
Baste the chicken with this mixture and rub into the chicken.
Braai the spatchcock chicken over medium coals for about 25 - 35 minutes, turning often and basting during cooking.
Braai the chicken pieces over medium coals for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning often until cooked to your liking.
Serve with Braai pap or Portuguese rolls.