- 1 cabbage chopped or sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 45 ml cooking oil for frying
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 1 tsp Robertsons Masterblends Braai Spicy Shisanyama
- 2 tsp Rajah hot curry powder
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt to season
Serving Size 4
Amount per serving
Slice or chop the cabbage, onion and pepper.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and green pepper until they are soft.
Add the cabbage, cover and cook until it begins to wilt.
Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary to prevent sticking.
Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary, serve hot with mielie pap.